How reliable is SeatGeek?
How reliable is SeatGeek?
Is SeatGeek reliable? Yes, SeatGeek is reliable. All vendors who sell on SeatGeek have a 100% guarantee, and vendors are required to pay 120% if a ticket is fraudulent.
How do I make sure tickets are legit?
Verify that the seller has a real physical addresses and phone numbers. Scammers often post fake addresses, PO Box, or no address on their websites. Check the actual web address of the resale ticket seller. Some scammers create phony websites that closely resemble authentic ticket company websites.
Is AXS legit for tickets?
Every ticket purchased on AXS is guaranteed real and authentic, but too many tickets on other sites are fraudulent. Working with our event partners, we’re taking real steps to end this problem. When you first create an account on AXS, you’re given an AXS Mobile ID, the secure and unique digital code for your tickets.
Is Ticketmaster legitimate?
Ticketmaster Verified Tickets are 100% authentic and guaranteed to get you in, including Fan-to-Fan Resale Tickets.
How do I not get scammed on Ticketmaster?
If you want to know you’re guaranteed to get in to your next live event, buy your verified and secure tickets straight from official sources like Ticketmaster, at Ticketmaster.com or our mobile app. That is the only way you can be 100% sure the tickets you receive are real and will get you in.
How can I avoid getting scammed for concert tickets?
- First, purchase directly from the venue whenever possible.
- Next, consider your source.
- And always research the seller or broker.
- Know the refund policy.
- Use protected payment options.
- Always verify your purchased tickets.
How do you check if my tickets are legit?
The only way to know your tickets are authentic, is to buy Ticketmaster “Verified Tickets” directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office.Jan 1, 2021
Can you get scammed through Ticketmaster?
If you suspect fraud on your Ticketmaster or Live Nation account, contact us. And remember where you buy matters. The only way to know your tickets are the real deal is to buy Ticketmaster Verified Tickets directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office.
How do you buy tickets on Craigslist without getting scammed?
- Deal locally. It’s always safest to finalize a transaction in person.
- Examine the product before finalizing a sale.
- Don’t accept or send a cashier’s check, certified check or money order as payment.
- Use cash — safely.
- Don’t share your personal information.
Is it safe to buy digital tickets on Craigslist?
Be very careful when purchasing tickets from Craigslist. Craigslist is your spot. And although Craigslist advises to deal “locally, face-to-face” to avoid scams, it’s still risky. If you’re scammed, flag the posting and report the user.
How do you get Craigslist tickets not scammed?
- Always try to buy from the official box office first.
- Don’t post your tickets on social media before the show.
- Be very careful when purchasing tickets from Craigslist.
- Know the ticket refund policy and service fees.
- If a ticket price sounds unreal, it probably is.
Can you get fake tickets from Ticketmaster?
Reseller tickets are not verified and can be fake, even if they look like they came from Ticketmaster. This is going to change soon though. The best way to protect yourself is to use the Ticketmaster app to do all of your buying, selling, or transfers. You will never get a fraudulent ticket this way.
How do I make sure I don’t get scammed for concert tickets?
- Buy tickets at the venue box office.
- Buy tickets from authorized brokers and third party sellers, with verified contact information.
- Verify that the seller has a real physical addresses and phone numbers.
- Check the actual web address of the resale ticket seller.
- Search for negative reviews about the seller.
How do you tell if someone is scamming you for tickets?
In an event tickets scam, the seller is probably going to be pushy and ask to be contacted directly, perhaps even off of the site where the tickets are being sold. They might post a suspicious URL to collect payment information. Typically, if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
How do you know if Craigslist tickets are real?
- Find out if the Craigslist ticket seller is a licensed broker.
- Search Craigslist for other tickets sold by the same seller and look to see if anyone has posted complaints about fake tickets.
How do you know if tickets are legit?
The only way to know your tickets are authentic, is to buy Ticketmaster “Verified Tickets” directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office. These tickets will always be 100% authentic.Jan 1, 2021
Is Ticketmaster a trusted site?
Because safe and secure matters We guarantee the seat you buy is the seat you get. Other sites may offer a money back guarantee or “comparable” seats if something goes wrong. But with Ticketmaster, tickets transferred or resold to you are 100% Verified and reissued to you, so they can’t be counterfeited.May 4, 2018
How do I test a scammer?
- it seems too good to be true for example, a holiday that’s much cheaper than you’d expect.
- someone you don’t know contacts you unexpectedly.
- you suspect you’re not dealing with a real company for example, if there’s no postal address.
- you’ve been asked to transfer money quickly.
How do you buy something online safely?
- Shop with reputable retailers.
- Vet new-to-you businesses.
- Beware amazing deals.
- Don’t browse on public Wi-Fi.
- Use a VPN.
- Pick strong passwords.
- Check site security before you buy.
- Don’t fall for email scams.
Can you get scammed on Ticketmaster resale tickets?
We take fraud very seriously and thoroughly review every claim brought to our attention. If you suspect fraud on your Ticketmaster or Live Nation account, contact us. Ticketmaster Verified Tickets are 100% authentic and guaranteed to get you in, including Fan-to-Fan Resale Tickets.
How do you call back a scammer?
File a complaint with the FTC at www.donotcall.gov and the FCC at www.fcc.gov/complaints. Check your phone bill for suspicious charges. If you see a charge that has likely been incurred through one of these scams, speak to your phone carrier about resolving it.
How can you protect yourself if you purchase tickets online?
- Source: Buy from a trusted retailer with a money back guarantee.
- Payment: Use a credit card if possible.
- Background: Get to know your seller, ask for ID and any social media links to verify identity.
- Location: Ask to meet the seller in a busy public location.
- Longevity: Buy from a season ticket holder.
Can Ticketmaster resale be trusted?
Yes. Ticketmaster’s resale platform is the safest way to source tickets. The other top resale marketplaces such as, StubHub, TickPick, or SeatGeek, all have guarantees that protect the customer.